Since its inception, Antioch Digital Marketing has operated quietly as a trusted marketing partner to a range of brands and agencies. In these unusual times, Antioch Digital has faced challenges familiar to many businesses and families: the reduction and/or loss of livelihood at the hands of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Like many of you, we have seen a range of responses to COVID. Many people and organizations have stepped up in wonderful ways, showing unprecedented compassion in the face of unprecedented adversity.
Others have displayed indifference or callousness during this time. (Look no further than your own inbox for financial services or real estate companies offering to “help” via you paying your own bills online.)
We’re starting our blog (historically, Antioch has done little marketing for itself) to announce our small part in pitch stepping up and standing against the tide of need caused by COVID-19.
Answering Questions About Our Efforts
Before we announce what we’ve done, and what we’ll be doing, we want to share our responses to questions from our friends:
- Why now?
- The impacts of COVID-19 have hit closer and closer to home for us: the health of friends/family to the economic impact in our community. To be frank, we should have acted much, much, sooner, but we’re moving now.
- Why announce it like this?
- In short, accountability. We typically conduct our charitable giving and community service without fanfare or recognition- and we expect none here. However, we hope that our transparency around acknowledging a need to act, and sharing our actions will help encourage those who are helping, and drive those who aren’t to change their approach.
- What will Antioch be doing?
- We will be giving of our time, our talents, and our resources. Our first step is below, with more to follow.
Antioch’s First Contribution to COVID-19 Aid
To start, we have donated our time to help an area DFW school district assemble ~100 pieces of PPE: face shields going to local first responders, government employees and nursing homes.
We know this isn’t much, but we’re looking forward to doing more, and hope that you’ll do the same.
Managing member, Antioch Digital Marketing