Antioch Wants to Help You
UPDATE, August 2020:
Due to high demand/volume beyond our capacity, we temporarily suspending new applications / acceptances to the COVID-19 program. Please check back soon for updates!
We want to help you in the fight against the COVID-19 crisis. For a limited time, Antioch Digital Marketing is offering 1 month free of SEO services to small businesses.
Due to the substantial interest we’ve already received from existing partners and our network, we’ve encountered some questions you may have for us as well. Learn more about the program launch, or if you’re ready, fill out the form below the FAQs!
Frequently Asked Questions about the Assistance Program
- Is the program free?
- Yes! You will receive a 100% COVID-19 discount on services from Antioch Digital Marketing.
- Why just 1 month?
- To start, we are going to offer only 1 month of free services. Why? We want to help as many businesses as we can. We’ve already received a significant number of inquiries from our current network. By offering 1 month, we’ll help as many people as possible.
- SEO & digital marketing efforts often take 6 mos. + to gain traction, why just 1 month?
- Can you tell this question’s been asked a lot? 🙂 It’s true, many digital marketing efforts take time to see results. Based on the inquiries we’ve already seen, 1 month can still be meaningful by helping businesses set up or start their digital transformation process in the time of curbside pickup, contactless delivery, etc.
- Will I receive account management support?
- Yes, you will! It will be limited account management support, so that we can dedicate as much time across businesses as possible.
- Will I receive formal audits and deliverables?
- While the COVID-19 assistance program will deliver all the usual work an Antioch Digital Marketing client would enjoy, it will not have all the formal presentations and deliverables of a typical engagement. We are taking this “spartan” approach so we can help as many businesses as possible.
- How are the applications processed and evaluated?
- Applications are being processed on a first come, first served basis. After we’ve received your information below, we’ll take a quick look at your brand’s online presence. If there are openings in the COVID-19 Assistance Program, you’ll then receive a short questionnaire and a deeper description of the Program to determine if we’ll be a good fit together.
- How long will the Assistance Program go on?
- We’re not sure, to be completely transparent. We anticipate maintaining this program for 3-6 months, but will adjust as needed based on the nature and strength of the recovery.
- I’ve been waitlisted for the Assistance Program, how long until I can get in?
- It will depend on market demand! At the time of writing, we are tracking for a fully booked launch going several months out. (We will likely be waitlisting within the next day or so.) While we won’t be sharing specifics of the queue, we will give you a best estimate for when you’ll be up. Don’t let that discourage you! Reach out, and we’ll see how we can help as many people as possible.
- Why aren’t there more public details about the Assistance Program?
- We’ve wrestled with this question a bit. For now, we don’t intend to market or publicize this program (outside of the initial announcement), so that we can keep the focus on you and your business in this challenging time.
- My business has more than 50 employees, how can I submit the initial application?
- At this time, we’re trying to keep the focus of the Program on small businesses. Based on pre-launch demand from small businesses, it’s not likely we’ll expand the program to larger enterprises, though we’d love to help. Please do check back on this page regularly for updates, or reach out to us from our traditional contact page.